Inline HTML

Immigration LawyerImmigration Lawyer

Contact Us

lead counsel rated attorney
Read more


One Renaissance Tower, Two North Central Avenue, Suite 1800, PHOENIX, ARIZONA 85004

Texas Office : (281)-674-7658
10777 Westheimer Road, Suite 1100 Houston, Texas 77042

Vietnam Office:
Floor 8, Le Meridien Building 3C Ton Duc Thang Street District 1, Ho Chi Minh City

Foreigners Returning with Resident Visas

Resident VisaA person with a permanent resident also known as a (Legal permanent resident or LPR status) conditional resident (CR) who has stayed outside of the United States for more than year, or whose Re-entry Permit has expired, is subject to obtaining a new immigrant visa before he can enter the United States. The foreigner must renew his lawful permanent resident status.

There is an existing rule within the U.S. immigration law that grants special services to a returning legal permanent resident who has stayed outside the United States for circumstances out of their control.

Continue reading

Travelling Internationally With A U.S. Green Card

U.S. Green CardForeigners who are currently holding a U.S. green card are concerned about travelling outside of the United States for fear they are not allowed back into the country. If you are uneasy about leaving the U.S. speak with an immigration attorney for assistance.

Documents You May Need When Exiting the Country

Simply put, you will need to present a passport from the country of citizenship or refugee travel documents when leaving the United States of America.

Additionally, be mindful that the foreign country may have entry and exit stipulations (for example presenting a visa and passport may be required).

Continue reading

A Visa For Your Adopted Child

Visa For Your Adopted ChildEvery parent seeking to adopt a child overseas will need to apply for a U.S. visa for their adopted son or daughter. Visas are granted to applicants under certain stipulations by the United States Department of State at the designated U.S.

Embassies or Consulates in the home country of the child. The visa classification the child receives will dictate the procedure the child must go through when obtaining U.S. Citizenship.

Continue reading

USCIS Shifting Cases from VSC to NSC

Citizenship and Immigration ServicesUnited States Citizenship and Immigration Services initiated on shifting certain cases from the Vermont Service Center (VSC) to the Nebraska Service Center (NSC) to equalize the level of work and to minimize the processing timeframes.

The Nebraska Service Center is now responsible for processing the following applications:

  • Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, for petitioners seeking H-1B nonimmigrant type visas
  • Form I-539, Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status for H-4 nonimmigrant visas
  • Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, for H-4 nonimmigrants filing for employment authorization.

Continue reading

Obtaining a U.S. Green Card as the Child of a Foreign Diplomat

Foreign DiplomatIndividuals born to foreign diplomats while in the United States must abide by the laws of the United States of America. This means that they are subject to the 14th Amendment of the U.S Constitution and are only considered a legal permanent resident. A green card can be obtained upon producing a birth record.

Take note that the State Department Diplomatic List will be reviewed to verify whether parent is registered as an accredited foreign diplomatic officer.

Continue reading