Deportation Removal Defense Attorneys
Phoenix Arizona, Skokie Illinois and Honolulu Hawaii Offices serving all of US
Facing deportation or removal is a very emotional and stressful time. Whether you or a loved one are facing deportation, it is one of the most frightening things you can experience. Each year, thousands of families across the U.S. are torn apart because of deportation. If you have received a notice to appear before an Immigration Court for deportation or removal defense attorney, you need an attorney by your side.
Some Of The Main Areas We Serve Can Be Found Below:
- Phoenix Arizona
- Skokie Illinois
- Honolulu Hawaii
- Tucson Arizona
- Chicago Illinois
Why Do You Need an Attorney?
Immigration falls under administrative law, which means the rules and procedures are very complex, making it difficult for a non-professional to understand. From removal proceedings to creating a case for asylum, you need a highly skilled attorney that understands the intricacy of those deportation laws.
Common Reasons for Deportation
There are numerous reasons why the U.S. may remove someone from the country, but the most common reasons include:
- Misdemeanor and Felony Crimes—including forgery, theft, money laundering, murder, robbery, kidnapping, sexual assault, battery, etc.
- Drug Possession or Trafficking
- Domestic Violence
- Child Abuse
- Firearms Violence
- Violation of an Existing Status—overstaying your visa period, failure to register, changing your address without notifying the authorities.
- Falsification of Documents
- Unlawful Voting
- Illegally Re-Entering the Country
- Encouraging or Aiding an Illegal Alien into the Country
- Engaging in Activities that Harm Public Safety
Need an experienced Deportation Removal Defense Attorneys? Contact us today.
Can You Avoid Deportation/Removal?
If you have received your Notice to Appear for deportation or removal, do not wait to hire an experienced deportation removal defense attorneys Skokie . Gambacorta Law Offices can start defending your deportation right away. While there are many strategies used to fight deportation, some of the more commonly used include:
- Cancellation of the Removal – If you have been a U.S. citizen for over ten years, have a history of good character, and can prove your removal would cause undue hardship on you and your dependents, you could file for a cancellation of the removal and qualify for legal permanent resident.
- Adjustment of Status – Sometimes changing your current immigration status is all it takes to stop the deportation process. You may be able to say in the country because of your qualifying relationship to a cousin, sibling or spouse. An adjustment must be approved by a judge, but once it is, your deportation will be cancelled.
- Asylum – Our attorneys may be able to prove that returning to your country could cause physical harm or you may be persecuted due to your religion, race, gender, etc. If you have already been a victim of past persecution, you can also qualify for asylum.
Deportation/Removal Defense Attorneys Skokie
It is in your best interest to speak to an attorney as soon as possible after receiving a deportation notice. The Gambacorta Law Office makes it their goal to vigorously defend individuals and families in these highly stressful situations. We can look for ways to prevent removal, establish a defense strategy, and protect your rights.
Find out more about our deportation/removal defense services by scheduling a no obligation consultation and call (847)-786-2599 . Our Phoenix Arizona, Skokie Illinois and Honolulu Hawaii Offices serving all of US.
ILLINOIS OFFICE (CHICAGO AREA) 847-786-2599
5250 OLD ORCHARD ROAD, SUITE 300, SKOKIE, ILLINOIS 60077
ARIZONA OFFICE (PHOENIX AREA) 602-759-7480
2415 E. Camelback Road, Suite 700, Phoenix, Arizona 85016
TEXAS OFFICE (HOUSTON AREA) 281-674-7658
10777 WESTHEIMER ROAD, SUITE 1100 HOUSTON, TEXAS 77042