EB-4 Fourth Preference – Employment Based Immigration
EB-4 Fourth Preference is reserved for special categories of employment-based immigrants. It most commonly includes those doing religious work, broadcasting, those who have assisted the U.S., members of the armed forces, physicians, and retired NATO-6 employees (including their spouses and children).
Am I Eligible?
Because the EB-4 Fourth Preference is so broad, the requirements differ based on the profession or reason for claiming eligibility, but all categories share two requirements:
- A completed Form I-360 (with supporting documentation)
- No employer or official job offer required.
If you are a religious worker, there are specific requirements that you must meet, which include:
- Demonstrate that you have two years within a specific religious organization or denomination in the United States.
- Prove you were working as a minister or in another religious-based occupation for two years prior to filling out the application.
- Prove you intend to carry on with your work after you are admitted into the U.S.
Why You Need an EB-4 Fourth Preference immigration Attorney
It is hard to determine whether or not you qualify for an EB-4 visa. The Gambacorta Law Office can help determine your eligibility, complete your application, and ensure you have proper documentation. We provide professionals with the guidance and representation they need to be approved for their work visas.